24 Jul Best Mobile App Development Tools
Everybody wants to enhance the chances of their business to flourish and they aren’t leaving any stone unturned in the process. Getting a mobile app developed is just any measure businesses take in hopes of getting better profits.
Mobile apps have actually proved to be worth the credits they are given. They do help businesses in getting a better return.
Here are top 5 mobile app development tools which spread their wings in 2019:
Xamarin is a cross-platform mobile app development tool. It is preferred for native applications. It is used to build apps for Windows, iOS, and Android.
- It allows deep linking and application indexing
- It produces fewer bugs. Hence, works faster
- It is component store includes cross-platform libraries, third-party libraries, and UI controls
- Xamarin is a mono framework that allows communication with the API of mobile devices
- Reuses business logic layers across platforms
Headspin provides actionable, real-world user experience insights to be used by businesses to improve mobile performance. It prepares for increasing challenges in dealing with customer experiences over the complex mobile world by providing detailed visibility through performance.
- 100% device uptime
- Availability of load testing
- Shared, dedicated and pay-as-you-go access available
- Availability of on-premise setup and cloud
- API access to expand code base
- Tons of real devices with 150+ locations around the globe
AppWatch is a security and mobile analytics product based on the cloud. It is used to prevent your mobile app from the threat of being hacked. It has gained user trust by ensuring that the app remains secure.
- Allows the complete scan on mobile application
- Has 3rd party library scanning
- It generates custom reports with personalized logo, descriptions, comments, etc
- Uses different techniques to re-verify already identify security issues
- Identifies security issues and scans apps using Webview
Appcelerator supports Windows, Android, iOS, and browser-based HTML5 apps. It allows developers to create applications with fewer code lines.
- Remarkable cloud capacity limits
- On-premises or virtual private deployment
- Supports multi-region global deployments
- Enhances mobile app development speed
- Allows the mobile apps to be built for a various supported operating system.
- Built on open standards
Ionic is popularly used to develop hybrid mobile apps. It is the framework of HTML5 mobile app development. It is helpful when mobile apps are to be built using web technologies such as HTML5, SASS, and CSS.
- 100% free and an open-source project
- Builds native mobile apps as well as progressive web for all major app store
- Builds highly interactive with its amazing services and tools
- Creates apps for major app stores using a solo code base.
- Uses native SDKs